Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Update

Well here it is, the end of February and I thought I should update you on the whole weightloss thing. Let me just say that the fact that I had to clean cupcake frosting off my handweights before I could use them should give you a clue on how I did. I have lost a total of 0 pounds. But, in my defense I was sick for almost three weeks this month and the only thing I want to do when I am sick is eat comfort food and lay around on the couch. Sadly that is not much different than when I am not sick.

I did get back on the wagon last week though and worked out 6 times. That is a big accomplishment for me and I have two workout buddies to thank for helping me.

Debbe,
Thank you for being such a great 2 night a week workout buddy. So what if you think you should have picked a different life coach than me. You might think I don't push you hard enough, but I say I am nothing if not encouraging. Even if it is encouraging you to not work out and just be lazy. We will kill the fat!

And to my husband-

Dear Honey,
Thank you for helping me get out of bed in the mornings so we can exercise together. You definitely make the workouts comical, I mean more fun. And I am sorry for calling you "The exercise Natzi" in my head all those mornings you were trying to help me get out of bed.

I will update you again at the end of March and hopefully I will have something new to report.

3 comments:

  1. Loved it ! and I empathize..my weight loss happens also to be a non event..if in fact a possible weight gain..what !! why is it so difficult I say ..why ?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya Amy (evil sweet tooth!)

    ReplyDelete