Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Not to be left out

I realize that I have been blogging quite a bit about my little tornado interceptor. The interceptor's sister has noticed this as well and has informed me that she would like some blog time or she will cry all night long, not letting her mommy get any sleep and making her look so haggard that no one will believe she is only 25, okay okay, 27. She also threatened to hide all my shoes. So on that threatening note- here is the little angel.



She loves wearing her daddy's hats.


Playing in the measuring cup drawer. She wears the cookie cutters as bracelets. She is all about accessorizing.


She chose to wear her fancy shoes for room time.


Still working on keeping the eyes OPEN for pictures. Its a trait she inherited from me.

Well, she has informed me that this post will work for now, but to make sure she gets more face time in the future.
And now I'm off to make dinner. I actually planned ahead this time so sadly we will not be having pizza.

2 comments: