Monday, February 7, 2011

Is It Wrong?

Is it wrong......

- to love the fact that when you tickle your children they can't do anything but fall to the ground in a laughing ball of submission.

- to ask your husband if there if anything special he wants from the grocery store, not because you really care if he wants something, but because you want something special ( ice cream) and can justify it if he wants something too.

- to hide behind the corner when you hear your children coming down the hall so you might "surprise" them when they walk past you.

- that when I ask Connor what he wants for breakfast and he tells me 'chocolate' there is a big part of me that wants to give in and say, "sure, why don't we all have some! I won't tell daddy if you won't!" We are so not good for each other.

- that I have screened workout videos to make sure they aren't too hard

-to tell your 4 year old that the Netflix is suddenly broken because you simply can not stand to watch "Shaun the tornado interceptor" again

-to "forget" to take something out of the freezer for dinner because you are lazy, and you know if you sound really upset about forgetting, your husband will say to just order a pizza

- that every time the doorbell rings my children think I ordered a pizza

- to have french fries and a milk shake after a workout

- to like cartoons more than your children do

If you have answered yes to any of these, then please don't tell me. Ignorance is bliss!

5 comments:

  1. Bahaha!!!

    You make me smile friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well then my answer is a resounding NO! LOVE the store run one, except I go for a stop at the coffee drive thru :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go AL yes/I mean No ..number #2 especially :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its wrong when your wife updates her blog so you take time out of your lunch to read the new post and its not there.

    ReplyDelete