Tuesday, March 8, 2011

He's just like his momma

For the most part when I look at my son I think, "Man, he is just like his father." But today I had a moment where I thought to myself, "Nope, he's definitely like his mother."




Making sure he gets all of the whipped cream.




I probably would of joined him but that would have meant another workout with Jillian and I just couldn't handle that again today. We bought her yoga meltdown video and did it this morning. Scott thinks she should have devil horns.

4 comments:

  1. ok, i laughed so hard. amy you are hilarious! i love that boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gets real interesting when they drop sugary stuff on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh, that cream would taste good in my coffee ..lick the bowl, lick the table..it's all good :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now if that was cookie dough batter I'd be right there with him!

    ReplyDelete