Friday, April 1, 2011

My baby girl

I think my daughter might be part old british woman.















She has been living in this hat since I brought it home. As you can see she wears it with everything, even her pajamas. Please excuse the mound of trains behind her. The Island of Sodor kind of exploded in my living room.















All I have to say is look out Kate Middleton. But don't let the hat fool you and make you think she is a helpless damsel. She can hold her own that is for sure. Don't ever touch her baby or blanky. Just ask Connor.

On a side note. I saw Liv do something this morning she has never really done before. She was pretending with her baby. Well it was a stuffed glow worm, but she calls it her baby. I heard her saying, "poopy, gucky (yucky)." So I looked over to see if she was talking to me, but she was talking to her glow worm baby. She changed it's diaper and then said "dat better (is that better)?" And then she kissed it and said "nigh, nigh" and left it by the front door to sleep. Don't know why it has to sleep by the door, but it was so cute watching her pretending to be a mommy.

Sweet little Olivia pretending to be a mommy in her british tea hat one minute, and a force to be reckoned with the next minute. That is my little girl.

1 comment:

  1. "ear, hair-leer " ok that works well with MY accent anyway. I think a little pearl necklace and some little white gloves..and lets break out the PG tips!!

    ReplyDelete