Friday, April 15, 2011

I am disgusted

Tuesday I go to get Olivia up from her nap and find her playing in her poopy diaper. We had an emergency bath and I tried to tell her how disgusted I was by making icky faces and saying no, no over and over. Connor thought it was all great fun. Today I go to get her out of her crib from room time and she has poop on her hands and on her shirt. I said "Olivia, is that poop!?" and she shows me her hands and says "awesome." No, this is NOT awesome.  Again, Connor thought this was all great fun. I caught her early in the act before she got it every where so I just decided I would change her clothes and wash her hands in the sink. The minute I put a squirt of soap on her hands she starts freaking out and yelling "eww, yucky!" Really? The poop is awesome and the soap is yucky? I don't get it. Hopefully the washing of the hands with soap was traumatic enough and she will keep her hands out of her diaper.

1 comment:

  1. I think the next step is duct taping waist and legs of diaper ! do small children not "smell" the badness of poop?! what is with that !!

    ReplyDelete