Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Adventures of Translucent Boy and Fancy Hat Girl

Because it got quite warm today I decided to put the sprinkler out for Connor and Olivia. Connor loved it, Olivia did not. She kept yelling "It's waining" (raining) and cried when she got wet. She is such a prissy girl, I have no idea where she got that from.

I documented the sprinkler adventures for your viewing pleasure. I am warning you, Connor is wearing only his underwear. Be glad he has that on, if he had his way he would have been naked. Olivia however, would not leave the house without her lady hat on. 

I am translucent boy, the sprinkler is no match for me!


washing the "digger" otherwise known as a shovel.  He doesn't like the water getting in his face. Only my child would play in the sprinkler with one hand covering his face.

washing the "scrape" otherwise known as a rake
"Dang, how am I going to get those without getting water in my eyes?"





 Side note: I did turn the sprinkler off so he could get the shovels, but being the mom that I am I turned it back on right as he grabbed them. Olivia and I thought it was hilarious, Connor, not so much.
Fancy hat girl with "scrape and sidewalk chalk" Note, the whale on the patio. Yep, I drew that, I know impressive huh?
The solution to the water in the eyes: safety goggles from the play tool set.

2 comments:

  1. Cute.. oh that Connor cracks me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. delightful... "scrape" and "digger".. how down to earth ( small pun) tee hee hee.

    ReplyDelete