Thursday, January 27, 2011

Here it goes

I actually started this blog in March of 2010 and this is my first post. Well, it's the first post that I haven't deleted right away. You see, I have this phobia of sending things into cyber space. You should have seen me when I started a facebook account; I was a mess. But I have decided to put my fears behind me and blog all about my life as a stay at home mom. Now if only I can conquer my fear of exercise...baby steps, baby steps.
Let me introduce you to the loves of my life......


My firstborn: He loves tornadoes, trains, spiders, and popcorn. He has been known to tell his mom from time to time that she has lost her freedom to talk...nice try kid.

And this is my baby: She loves shoes, Dora, chewing on anything metal (including door hinges, it's weird, I know) and graham crackers


And the man that works so hard so I can stay home with kiddos:




Whoops! Hello, how did you get on here!


No, this is him
He really does work hard! He's so cute!
Well that is it for now, go eat some chocolate.

5 comments:

  1. Nice honey... apparantly you weren't paying attention when you read my blog about the grass being greener on the other side. So here you go... http://scatteredcollectionoftoiletthoughts.blogspot.com/

    Copy, paste, rinse, repeat as many times as needed. Love ya babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love your 1st post - looking forward to seeing more! Any hints on getting a 2 year old to STAY IN BED?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all WATTCCCHHHHING you now. Soon we will know ALLLLL your secrets. (Evil-wicked-laugh-insert here)

    NOT. looking forward to it. Fun that you both are writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go AL ! ..We butter lovers have to stick together....blog on!! :D

    p.s. working on removing the Mum part from my comment..It's a work in progress..does not delete..weird!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy! My partner in procrastination! I am so proud of you!!! I can tell you are going to keep me chuckling, yay :)

    ReplyDelete