Sunday, July 24, 2011

Does that make me old?

1. I love Neil Diamond
2. Secretly would love to go to bed at 8:00 when my children go to bed.
3. Loud music makes me tense
4. I love Neil Diamond
5. Am mostly afraid of technology
6. Love to watch reruns of Matlock
7. I eat lunch at 11
8. I refuse to miss my afternoon nap
9. I love Neil Diamond
10.Will watch Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune willingly
11. I love sayings like: "Here's lookin at you kid" and "It's the bees knees!" I don't know what that last one means but it makes me think of tiny little knees on tiny little bee legs. So cute 
12. Would eat dinner at 4 if I could get away with it.
13. Enjoy putting puzzles together
14. I would rather listen to Frank Sinatra than listen to the top 40
15. I love Neil Diamond

4 comments:

  1. Amy, I love your list. And I too LOVE Neil Diamond. I am constantly telling my kids that I am not old, but rather VINTAGE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're old then what does that make Scott (oops, I mean me?!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Tricia :) Amy, I don't know what to tell you... other than you make me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AL, I wasn't clear, do you like Neil Diamond? LOL You crack me up.

    ReplyDelete